Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness Anyone?

Happy March Madness Everyone! Today is a very exciting day. 16 first round games followed by another 16 first round games tomorrow. College basketball on three different channels for twelve straight hours, and I'm home all day to watch them. And, I don't have to sneak around the office trying to watch on my computer, like millions of people today.

Best sporting day ever! I don't care what people say about the Super Bowl, that's only 3.5 hours. The only things I'm missing are chips, dips, pizza, barbecue and everything else associated with Fat Super Bowl Day.

T-minus four hours.

P.S. If my buddy Rye Rye isn't home watching today as well, I'm very disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Your wifey is very jealous you get to spend the day with the pups on the sofa. Have fun sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that Kristen's comment makes your manly day seem a little less manly...

    "Aww, sweetie, have fun playing with the puppies all day!" :)

    Go Gators - beat UC Santa Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a manly puppy loving basketball loving man! :)

    ReplyDelete