Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm BAAAACCCCKKKKK

Hello World...I hope you're doing well.

It's been two plus months since my last blog.

I want to get back to writing.

Sometimes life gets in the way.

And our busy lives prevent us from doing certain things.

But, no more.

So, I'm shifting gears on this blog.

Last night, I saw on mlb.com a job post that would be perfect for me.

PERFECT!!!

It's called Dream Job. The objective: Watch every single baseball game and blog about it.

So, let me get this straight: I would watch EVERY game, BLOG, and get PAID. I like all three of those things. All you would have to do is incorporate EATING and I would be in Heaven.

As our favorite crazy whipping boy, Charlie Sheen would say right now:

WINNING!!!

Unfortunately, the job listing closed a week before I saw it.

But, that got me to thinking, and what Kristen and I have been talking about...what are my passions?

Hmmm...well, I know I like to write...

And anyone who knows me knows I like to watch sports.

So, why not do that on my own blog for the time being?

Until mlb.com hopefully picks me up for next year :)

So, first things first...

This Thursday and Friday are two National Holidays for me, aka the first two days of March Madness. And, for the fourth year in a row, I have decided to take those two days off from work.

So, I will blog about the games. ALL OF THEM!!! For at least those two days.

Heck, I was staying home anyways just so I could watch them.

If all goes well, I will blog about Major League Baseball.

Trends/teams (my favorite the Yankees), players, fantasy, etc.

Let's see how it goes.

So, from here on out, you will be hearing much more from me. Mostly sports, but at least this gives me a venue to talk about what I love. And, it gives Kristen a reprieve from all the times I say...

"Honey, did you see that shot?" OR "Honey, I hate AJ Burnett, he can't get past the fifth inning."

Hopefully, I will get pitch a complete game and go the distance through this upcoming baseball season.

GAME ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment